Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Men's jeans and a KYNG condom

Aside from the usual assortment of cigarette butts, candy wrappers, beer cans and pop bottles, here are a few other things I have found while cleaning up the parking lot in the wee dark hours of morning:

A dirty diaper.
A wallet.
A car floor mat covered in vomit.
A carton of eggs and loaf of bread.
A torn-up Marine Corps recruiter card.
A pillow.
A red Nike running shoe, men’s size 10-1/2.
A car bumper.
An IPhone.
A bike tire.
A crinkled up “Dear John” letter.
A whitetail deer head (I called the game warden).
A Duncan YoYo.

Yesterday morning I found a nice pair of men’s jeans laying near the picnic table, size 31/34, with a Lifestyle KYNG ribbed condom in the left back pocket. I kind of want to meet whoever lost them.
I figure he either had a really rough night or a really good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment